Friday, October 24, 2014
Welcome to the new site, PLEASE REGISTER by clicking the 'Register' button to the right.

If you were registered on the old forum, then ideally use your old username so we can migrate you more easily. You can still access the old forum through the menu (Forum / Access old Bikegirl forum), but the forums there are now locked.

Bikegirl Forum

Minimize
HomeHomeGetting down to...Getting down to...ClassifiedsClassifiedsYamaha  XT 225  Serow for SaleYamaha XT 225 Serow for Sale
Previous

Next
New Post
5/22/2011 2:06 PM

Hi ladies,
the Yamaha XT 225 Serow is a lovely bike. I bought this for a trip to Africa which can't now go ahead on two wheels.

As I am 5ft tall I the bike has had a Hagon rear shock custom made by the factory (at a cost of £345) which has reduced the seat height by 25mm. This bike has done about 70Km with this shock fitted. 

The mpg is 90 on tarmac, the bike is light and easy to ride. Fantastic off road bike, it just chugs through everything.
For those of you who don't know about the Serow, check out Lois Pryce www.loisontheloose.com and you will be able to learn all about how great this bike is.

More bike details
1995 Bike, M reg. £1500. 7499 Km on the clock, this is a  4JG model  and has an MOT till 3/4/12. The Tax ends 31/7/11. It was in  Imported Aug 2007 I have owned this bike since Oct 2008, there were 3 previous owners. Disc brakes front and rear. Electric start. Pirelli MT21 front and rear tyres (5% worn) with heavy duty tubes. DID O ring chain 14 tooth front sprocket. 15 (standard) as spare Renthal handlebars Acerbis Rally Pro hand guards with wind deflectors. 

Price
£1700 with Hagon shock or if you want the bike with the original shock (works perfectly) the cost is £1500

Send me a private message and we can discuss the finer details.

cheers

Dee
1 Reports 
New Post
6/5/2011 6:36 PM

Hallo Dee, is you Serow still for sale?

Thanks,
Andy
Previous

Next
HomeHomeGetting down to...Getting down to...ClassifiedsClassifiedsYamaha  XT 225  Serow for SaleYamaha XT 225 Serow for Sale

Copyright © 2010 Bikegirl Limited